Seo Paraphrasing Tool refers to taking a specific portion of text and rewriting it in your own words. The idea isn’t original (you appropriate it somewhere else), but the words that convey it should come from you.
Take note: it’s your own words. That means, you do considerably more than merely replacing synonyms and rearranging sentences. To ensure you do this without plagiarizing, set the original work aside and try to explain the idea off the top of your head.
Paraphrasing can work in some instances and be absolutely wrong in others. Here are the situations where doing it can prove to be a good resort:
- When you want to promote an author’s idea, but their work is either written poorly or in an antiquate manner. This will happen a lot when you’re drawing passages from impromptu speeches or old materials.
- When a quote isn’t special enough to insert on its own. Some quotes do convey brilliant thoughts, but are just a bad fit for your own work.
- When you want to support a particular point and a specific part of a material is especially relevant to it.
- When you want to present an author’s point of view that is different from your own, so you can refute it.
- When you want to present information that can taken as fact.
- When you want to comment on an idea or an example that an author uses.
As with all writing, your paraphrases should written with the help of an English grammar checker. If you’re going to let mistakes slip through, after all, you may as well just quote it.